Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Five - places I work out

Happy Friday!  I missed the Friday Five with Mar, Courtney, and Cynthia last week since I was traveling but I'm happy to be back at it this week!  The theme for the week is snapshots so I thought I'd share some photos of places where I regularly workout.


First, I run on various trails, whether in the area or while traveling.  They're usually paved trails but I have ventured off the pavement a couple times recently.


I also workout at the gym at work for yoga classes and the treadmill.



I use the track at a local high school for speed work with my training group.



When I'm running solo runs, I often go to a local neighborhood park that has an approximately half mile loop since there are always people around.  It feels safe and is interesting since the people scape is always changing.  There are tennis courts, basketball courts, play grounds and a dog park.


And of course, I workout at home.  I do yoga videos and strength training in our messy living room or use the elliptical machine in our basement.


I'm really lucky that I live in an area with so many beautiful places to run outdoors and that I have access to a gym at work as well as room to work out at home.  The paved trails are my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment