Monday, May 18, 2015

Weekly Review

I had a great but busy weekend.  It included a lot of time with friends, which was nice.  But first, here is a recap of my workouts from the week.  The week started out slow, but I did manage to get in my 10,000 steps every day.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - rest day

Wednesday - Elliptical machine


Thursday - It was a beautiful day and I meant to go for a run after work.  I took everything I would need for a run outside.  But I forgot a sports bra.  Oops.  So I ended up on the elliptical again because I figured that would be do-able without the sports bra and something was better than nothing.


Friday - I did Jillian Michael's yoga around lunch time.  And since it was a beautiful day again I went for a walk around the neighborhood in the afternoon. It was a bit more than a mile and a half.


Saturday - The Semper Fi 5k was this morning.  I'll do a full review later but we had a great time.  It was a beautiful, flat course along the river which led to a PR :) I did about a mile and a half to warm up beforehand and then the 5k.


Sunday - Barre class in the morning.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  This week is going to be a lot of cooking prep for our camping trip for me.  I also volunteered to make a casserole for a food bank for a community service day we're having at work this week.  So lots of kitchen time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment