Monday, April 18, 2016

Weekly Review

I had a pretty full week last week and it seemed to fly by.  I struggled a bit with allergies but I got in most of my work outs for the week and the only one that had to be modified was one planned run turned into a walk instead because of some breathing issues.  Here are the details. 

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - rest day

Wednesday - strength training.  I did three circuits of jumping jacks, squats, crunches, glute bridges, clam shells, planks, push-ups and lunges.

Thursday - elliptical machine at the gym


Friday - rest day. I meant to go to a lunch time body pump class but work was busy and I didn't make it. 

Saturday - This is the morning I woke up with some allergy struggles so my planned run turned mostly into a walk. After the walk, I did my strength training circuit again since I had missed Friday's body pump class.


We also went dancing Saturday night since a DJ I really like from New York was in town.  We didn't leave the house until 10pm, which is past my bedtime.  I yawned the whole way there, but had a lot of fun working up a sweat dancing to some fun music. 

Sunday - 6 mile run with friends on the Rock Creek Trail.

 
I really enjoyed running with friends again and had a great time catching up.  This is also the first run over three miles I've done in about 3 weeks so it felt good to spend an extended about of time out there.  Afterwards, I cleaned up and met some other friends for a fun wine tasting.



So that was my week.  I hope that you all had some fun times this week too!  I'm linking up with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.


 http://hohoruns.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment