Monday, May 2, 2016

Weekly Review

Hello, it's been a week full of fun family time!  It's included some late nights and some early mornings so I can say I'm a bit exhausted.  I did manage to get in some work outs as well so here's my recap.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - rest day.  I did manage to get in more than 10,000 steps since the evening was spent cleaning in preparation for guests arriving on Wednesday.  In fact, I got in more than my 10,000 steps ever weekday except Monday.

Wednesday - rest day

Thursday - I woke up early to get in 30 minutes on the elliptical before anyone else woke up.

Friday - Strength training in the evening.  This was 3 rounds of jumping jacks, squats, crunches, glute bridges, clam shells, planks, push-ups, squats and calf raises.

Saturday - Got up early to meet my friends for a local 5k.  This was through the Montgomery County Road Runners so it was free for members, score!  We did about a 2 mile warm up and then the 5k.  It was another hilly one but I felt good at the end.


Sunday- I woke up before everyone else to get in some Yoga With Adrienne.  I chose the strength training routine.  We also went back to pub trivia and managed to claim 2nd place this time!  That resulted in $25 off our bar tab which is always appreciated.  But it looks like probably no more trivia for us until July or so.  May and June are shaping up to be busy months.

So that was it for last week.  This week is probably going to involve a lot of rest days early in the week too since my family doesn't leave until Wednesday.  But I am hoping to make body pump Wednesday evening, run on Thursday, yoga on Friday, run on Saturday and Sunday.

I'm linking up   with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.


 http://hohoruns.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment